Terms Of Service
URLGone.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "URLGone") provide you with access to this web site and the services available on this web site (collectively, the "services"). Access to and use of the services is governed by these terms of service (the "agreement"). By accessing or using the services, you indicate your assent to be bound by the agreement, and your acknowledgment of and agreement to its terms.
In notifying URLGone of alleged copyright infringement, you must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement
- A description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit URLGone to locate the alleged material
- Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint. for more information on the digital millennium copyright act please visit the United States Copyright Office.
Privacy and Data Collection
Disclaimer of Warranties
The services are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind. URLGone disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The software and documents available for downloading through this site published by URLGone (the "software") is provided by third party vendors pursuant to license agreements or other arrangements between such vendors and the end user. URLGone does not sell, resell, or license any of the software, and URLGone disclaims any responsibility for or liability related to the software. Any questions, complaints or claims related to the software should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
Control over Features, Functions, and access to the Services
URLGone reserves the right to change any information, features and functions of the services without prior notice. URLGone may deny you access to all or part of the services without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that URLGone determines, in its sole discretion, violate this agreement, the rights of URLGone or any third party, or is otherwise inappropriate.
URLGone may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on its web site. Except as stated below, all amended terms are automatically effective 15 days after they are initially posted. This agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a written document signed by you and URLGone.